Weekly Update – November 6th
Fan Advisory Board weekly update – November 6th
1. FAB update to be published in Sundays programme (Sheffield United)
2. Following PBOBE’s Albion Unlimited Podcast, when he said he’d asked the FAB to go away and come back with ideas for the Fanzone, the FAB contacted the club to ask for the terms of reference for this project, so we can gather useful feedback from fans. The response was that we wait until the Planning Permission had been granted.
3. A date for the FAB to meet with Zoe Johnson (Managing Director Women & Girls) is being arranged to discuss issues affecting the Women’s game.
4. A sub group of FAB setting up the Disabled Supporters Association (DSA) making progress getting things in place, talking to Level Playing Field, and meeting with club arranged for early December.
5. X account set up. Follow us at @FanBoardBHAFC
6. Gerry has made progress on webinar set up. More details tbc
7. Gerry has discussed with @Bozza how best to communicate through NSC and we hope to introduce a new catch all thread for the Fan Advisory Board soon.
8. Recent minutes published on both FAB website and the club website.Posted on: November 6, 2023