Weekly Update 4th December
- A discussion was held on the feedback from the Athens game. It was felt there was a lack of BHAFC officials after the teargas incident. This is following similar feedback from the Marseille game when fans were held back with no communication.
- Agenda items for the second FAB meeting were discussed and are to be sent to the club
- Rainbow laces event at Crawley the FAB offered their services to support this and await feedback
- FAB recruitment, comments were made on Nigels draft. Inclusion of the FSA was considered as a good idea
- Inbox monitor for the week – Clive
- The fan zone FAB involvement. Still awaiting planning feedback before we can understand our role
- Webinar / FAB – FAN engagement. It was agreed that this should proceed. Gerry will lead on this
- DSA update – The FAB team are meeting this Friday with the Club
- Flag crowd funding – Appreciate that Dec and Jan not a great time for fund raising. Get peoples thought and get some better designs from Dogma NSK etc.