Notes from meeting held on 12th February

The FAB discussed the meeting held with the club on 5th February and the action points arising from it.

The main discussion point was upcoming elections for new FAB members. It was agreed that 2 members of the founding FAB would remain in post for a further year to assist in succession planning and give time for new recruits to learn the ropes. A recruitment sub-committee has been formed of Nigel, Gerry and Andy together with someone from BHAFC yet to be named. Gill will get back to the Club with the updates and the minutes of the 5th February meeting with the Club.

An induction with new FAB members will be held in September 2024. Ideas will be sent to the club.

The FAB discussed a recent meeting held at the Club about the proposed Fanzone. Planning permission is hoped to be granted in March. The FAB are aware that Paul Barber asked for fans feedback into the fanzone and the club have asked for that to be delayed until planning permission is granted. It is difficult to see what input will be required but the FAB will investigate further in March.

The Fans’ Forum webinar was also discussed and the date of 18th March confirmed. Gerry will liaise with the club. The FAB are excited to be holding their first FAB forum.

Jo had been representing Brighton WSL fans on tonight’s The One Show and reported that we’d drawn Manchester United in the women’s FA Cup.

Clive reported on a useful meeting with Monster Energy regarding a new flag for the Amex.

Posted on: February 13, 2024