FAB meeting notes 30th October


Present: Gill, Allison, Niraj, Gerry, Jo, Charlie, Nigel

Communication – We discussed how best to communicate through the various different channels including NSC / website / Twitter / Facebook / matchday programme / FAB email / webinar / drop in sessions / podcasts / supporter group meetings / fan websites.

Liaison with other FABs (Everton, Brentford)  and FSA FAB zoom database.

FAB inbox needs attention with three emails needing replies.

Disabled Supporters Association (DSA) launch plans – March 2024

ACTION Gerry to contact Darren at NSC ad ask to create a FAB sub forum on NSC

ACTION Charlie to create a FAB X (twitter) account

ACTION Nigel to send all FAB members the website loading instructions

ACTION Gill to join PL Network meeting

ACTION Gerry to investigate the introduction of a webinar

ACTION Jo to forward link to the meeting with Zoe re Albion women

ACTION Gerry to look at the email inbox and reply to all outstanding messages

ACTION Gerry to manage the inbox for the next week

ACTION Gill to make a start on the programme page so we can all contribute and get it published for the Sheffield United game

Posted on: October 30, 2023